手邊過期的乳製品酸臭不已 我誤食了上一星期食物垃圾
The stench of expired dairy products in my hand is so sour I've been eating food waste for the last week by mistake.
妄想這頭腦裡全釘上了鐵釘 假若能說 不可能膽戰心驚
I think this mind is full of nails, and if I could say it, I wouldn't be scared.
朋友瞧不起我呢用那種口氣 工作表是痛苦訴說未來無期
My friends despise me with that tone of voice, the worksheet is a painful statement of a future without hope
廢紙小刀膠帶混和電子噪音 躁動在皮膏之下刺痛著爬行
Scraps of paper, knives, tape, and electronic noise crawl under the skin, stinging and crawling.
處理手法不當 計劃時間延長
Mishandling, planning takes longer
左腦疼痛火燎 腳步跌跌撞撞
The left side of my brain is on fire, my feet are stumbling
最漆黑的地方 狹隘毀掉生長
The darkest of places Narrowness destroys growth
時刻庸人自擾 擺脫不了
The moment's a nuisance I can't get rid of
虛構的小人物在大聲呼叫 試圖扯開它的最後一道屏障
The fictional little man is calling out, trying to rip open its last barrier
有誰在期待著它能一次掙脫 而我控制著癲狂不能夠咆哮
Who's expecting it to break free once and for all, while I control my madness from roaring
你拿起的刀檢視我的心臟 為我縫上眼眶戴上幸福面罩
The knife you picked up to examine my heart and sew up my eyes and put on the mask of happiness
吶你說你說我是否也被編制 在這優秀的隊伍裡只需要微笑
Nah you say you say am I compiled too In this fine line just to smile
我的人生不配詮釋人類意義 嘿嚴肅一點雖然是危言聳聽
My life is not worthy to interpret the meaning of humanity Hey be serious though it is alarming
似乎大家都替自己感到惋惜 酒精的作用使我更歇斯底里
It seems that everyone feels sorry for themselves The effect of alcohol makes me more hysterical
明明是昏過去的卻像沒睡醒 如今所有賬單我已支付不起
I've passed out but I don't seem to be awake Now I can't afford to pay all the bills
雖然擔心表面還是樂觀主義 我的內心宣告即將終結悲情
Though worried and optimistic on the surface, my heart proclaims the end of sadness
奇奇怪怪關係 人們守口如瓶
Strange relationships People keep their mouths shut
沒有人會同情 不切實際努力
No one will sympathize with unrealistic efforts
天生彆扭脾性 加上無用哭泣
A natural disturbed temperament combined with useless crying
強烈應激反應 嚇到自己
A strong stress reaction that scares me
就在沉默夢境把未來作付 目光拖進屏幕久久不能移除
In the silent dream world, the future is paid for and the eyes are dragged into the screen for a long time.
屋外敲門的人也知道我正在消失 他未回應我心中的空洞
The person knocking on the door outside knew I was disappearing, and he didn't respond to the emptiness in my heart.
留下來的我們變成了怪物 唯一能做的事什麼都抓不住
The only thing we can do is to hold on to nothing.
壓抑的快節奏催促人不斷前進 卻不能記下之前走過的路
The depressingly fast pace pushes us forward, but we can't remember where we've been.
虛構的小人物在大聲呼叫 試圖扯開它的最後一道屏障
The fictional little man calling out, trying to tear open its last barrier
有誰在期待著它能一次掙脫 而我控制著癲狂不能夠咆哮
Who's expecting it to break free once and for all, while I control my madness from roaring
你拿起的刀檢視我的心臟 為我縫上眼眶戴上幸福面罩
The knife you picked up to examine my heart To sew up my eyes and put on the mask of happiness
吶你說你說我是否也被編制 在這優秀的隊伍裡只需要微笑
Nah you say you say whether I'm also compiled in this excellent team just need to smile
還沒走到衛生間就吐了一地 我扶著牆邊想要勸自己休息
I threw up before I could get to the bathroom I held on to the wall trying to talk myself to rest
刪掉電話和壞朋友斷絕關係 或許算不上簡單得別有用心
Delete the phone and bad friends to cut off relations perhaps not considered simple to have an ulterior motive
下個週一是我最想自殺日期 看一眼新聞深呼吸恢復冷靜
The next Monday is the day I want to kill myself the most... glance at the news and take a deep breath to regain my composure.
抱著最糟糕的信念生活下去 度過這混亂又嘈雜無盡夏日
Living with the worst possible beliefs through the chaos and noise of an endless summer